Monday, September 15, 2008

wow.

remember my other post where i had a question about the unreceived winning prize off of a site???  yes, i know, it wasn't long ago. lol


well, a box arrived today.  a VERY niced sized box.  i'm overwhelmed as i didn't expect much and received a great selection of new goodies.  i'm sure retail wise, it's well over $100!!!  i would loved to have taken a photo and shared, but it would have been obvious to where it came from.


i just wanted to share with you girlies who encouraged me to send an email. :)  thanks a bunch!



4 comments:

  1. I am glad to hear you finally got your goodies! I hope you have some fun with them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got your box! Enjoy your goodies!! Wahoo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY look at your cute new picture and do!! I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm so glad you got your package!

    ReplyDelete