Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Finding Me...

I've decided.

I've decided to start a "ME" album. Some of you can relate (especially if you are a mother) to me when I explain how I never put me first, don't buy things for myself, just let myself go. I do this time and time again and then... I stop and realize that I can't anymore, so I do stuff for myself for awhile. Well, I'm at that point again...doing for myself. lol I've come to the conclusion that this will keep repeating itself. I don't get my hair cut every 6 weeks, I don't replace my shoes unless there are big holes in 'em, I don't buy myself clothes unless I NEED them, etc..etc.... Then one day I wake up and say to myself "hey, I need to do things for me. If I don't I'm going to go crazy!". Seriously, nobobdy is perfect. I get stressed, down, tired. Maybe it's the change of seasons too. Who knows. I don't want to spend the rest of the year figuring it out, but I want to do for ME right now. lol Yes, a little selfish but I'm over looking it. hehe Anyone else with me? Comment and tell me something you've done for YOU today!



2 comments:

  1. Great Idea to have a BOM album. Cannot wait to veiw your pages and be inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad- can't wait to see some more of your wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete