Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Mother's Day...

Was wonderful. We didn't do anything too exciting but I truly know I'm appreciated! My hubby always buys me beautiful cards and takes the time to write why he loves me and thanks me for being a wonderful mother. Always makes me tear'y' eyed. I received gift certificates, wine rack, candles, and of course those hand made goodies my kid's bring home from school. I'm lucky. As I tucked my kids in sunday night I told them that I had the best mother's day and asked them if they knew why...they looked at me puzzled. I told them that it was because I had each of them in my life to "mother". I thanked them for loving me and for allowing me to raise them the best that I am able to. They are still young...they smiled and hugged me. I love them to pieces....all THREE of them! I'm lucky, did I say that already?!?



2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you had a nice Mother's Day! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Amy, that is beautiful...you made me cry woman!
    Glad you had a wonderful Mothers Day!

    ReplyDelete