Wednesday, May 3, 2006

Inspiration...


I entered a challenge at Imagine Create Scrap! and it was geared toward whom we have met on that site or someone we admire, inspired by, etc.

I finished mine and entered it. I totally admire Sandi Minchuk (see blog link to right) and I had fun doing this layout. I'm excited to find out who wins.

FIVE THINGS THAT DESCRIBE ME

*funny
*passionate
*stubborn
*determined
*tan! ha....had to throw a fun one in! ;>

FIVE THINGS THAT DESCRIBE MY SCRAPPING

*eclectic
*random
*meaningful
*colorful
*cherish



7 comments:

  1. great description...i love your title design...its so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great descriptions. Love your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your descriptions!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy this is so cool!!! LOVE Love your header!!!!!! great blog girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soaking in the blogging here! Great blog AMY! I am learning so much. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhh Amy! You are so sweet!! This *TOTALLY* made my day to come here and find this! Thank you so much. I am truly blessed to be able to call you my friend. HUGE ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always lurk in your blog, lol! Sandi is a HUGE inspiration, isn't she? I need to get into JGS to see your work!

    ReplyDelete