Wednesday, May 10, 2006

It's a rainy day...

The blog topic of your favorite teacher was brought up today and it made me quickly think of mine. Her name was Mrs. Hill, she was my high school business teacher. What a sweet older lady she was. She only stood about 4'5" but she stood her own. She wasn't strict or anything. She enlightened us with knowledge but was a cool person. She often praised me for my business sense and forseen that direction of a career in my future. I loved going to her class, which was next to the last class of the day. I often think of her, knowing she was older (probably 60's), and wonder if she is still living. I don't even know if she had a clue of what kind of impression she made on me but I thank her for it. Then there was an art teacher named, Mrs. Stephens. She was a little more direct with her teaching. She would point out what one would need to work on to achieve a certain medium in art. I admired her, she was very talented. I guess she instilled some form of confidence in me and that is partly why I'm confident in my artistic/creative ability today. Thank you too....Mrs. Stephens!



3 comments:

  1. Great entry!!! Loved hearing about your teachers...thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! loved hearing about you fav teachers, I should definitely do this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful layout. Love the JINGLE title, too!

    ReplyDelete